You are triggered by targets and do everything for a happy client… You are currently commercially active in a sales role in a bigger company, but you miss the freedom to start new projects. We are looking for a commercial superstar with entrepreneurial mindset to help us to propel ourselves in the B2B market, fulfilling the enormous potential…
ACCOUNT MANAGER B2B
You probably want to know more about us first…
CustomConcepts is a young (2012) e-commerce specialist situated in the heart of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with a diverse portfolio of innovative web shops, such as GoCustomized.com and Hoesjemaken.nl. Our competency revolves around the customization of gadgets (such as phone cases and iPad covers) with creative designs, photos and logos. CustomConcepts has built a winning business model that has propelled us from our small beginnings in the Dutch market, to currently serving 10 countries: USA, Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Austria and Italy. All of this has been achieved in the last 4 years, with most of our growth coming from the last 12 months. We are not finished yet and are eagerly looking for new markets across the globe. We pride ourselves on our Data-driven Online Marketing approach and complete automation of work and order flows.
This is what you’ll be doing:
Your responsibility is double:
- You will be end-responsible for the business development and sales of the German and Austrian B2B market. You will analyze the market, identify business opportunities and go on the hunt to convert them.
- You will facilitate a proper follow-up of inbound sales requests throughout all European countries, by coaching, training and controlling a team of support employees.
Concretely, this means you will:
- Develop, set-up and execute commercial B2B strategies for Germany and Austria.
- Proactively acquire new clients, whether this is through big bulk orders or a new long-term re-selling partner.
- Invent and install innovative ways and tools to penetrate the B2B markets.
- Train and motivate other team members on B2B sales techniques and processes.
- Oversee proper follow-up on all outstanding quotes coming from inbound requests.
We are looking for:
- At minimum, a Bachelor level, ideally in Business Administration.
- At least 1-2 years in sales.
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mindset.
- A target-driven sales superstar who lives and breathes sales.
- A native German speaker, who is also fluent in English.
- A pro-active ‘can-do, will-do’ attitude, to be successful and learn on the job.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, client centric & service oriented.
We give bonus points for:
- Any other language, whether it is French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian or Swedish.
- A proven track record in acquisition.
Besides all the above, we offer:
Are you the (wo)man?
Please send your CV/portfolio and, optionally, a short motivation in Dutch or English to Elise Schoon – Van Dingen (firstname.lastname@example.org). Feel free to email or call us if you have any questions! Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.