Active in more than 10 countries, nominated for fastest growing and most innovative E-Commerce platform; Custom Concepts in growing to be the leading player in the field of customized products for consumers and businesses all over the world. Are you ready to join us in this adventure?
To seriously increase the presence and growth in the international SEO channels, we are looking for a data-driven SEO Channel Manager who enjoys developing and executing the SEO strategy and work with in the E-Commerce team on the development and delivery of digital campaigns, ensuring an effective return on investment and the overall growth of brands such as Gocustomized and MyPersonalisedCase.
- Create and drive SEO programmes from the ground up to meet targets, budgets and eCommerce KPI's.
- Manage standard SEO activities, including: technical/on-page site hygiene and maintenance, crawls and audits, link analysis and link building, keyword research, local listings management and review management
- Manage multi-channel SEO activities, including: on and off-site optimization, content development and strategy, competitive analyses and suggesting (social) media & content related initiatives.
- Set targets and KPIs, and work closely with other channel managers to maximize overall search results and expenses. You will be supported by a Content Manager, translators and linkbuilders.
- Use SEO tools to monitor, analysis and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings through continuous reports and guard increases/dips in performance new.
- Continue to help define and refine SEO processes within the company. Remain current with all search engine algorithm changes and SEO industry trends.
- Play an active role in the E-Commerce strategy, campaigns and act as an ambassador and initiator of all SEO related programmes within the company.
What we ask from you:
- Experience in developing and executing successful international E-Commerce SEO plans and strategies.
- Analytical way of working, data skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to take initiatives and collaborate with stakeholders to get things done.
- Understanding of success metrics and ability to measure performance accurately.
- Familiarity with SEO considerations for many CMS systems a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and DoubleClick.
- 2+ years of international SEO experience
- You speak and write in excellent English; another language is a big plus (Dutch is not required)
- You are available full-time (40 hours/week)
- Minimum of a bachelor degree in a relevant field
- You are passionate about constant innovation and self-improvement
- You find it exciting to work in a dedicated team with different cultures
What we offer:
- Freedom to take responsibility and make an impact the future of the company
- An attractive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Travel allowance and pension scheme.
- Free lunches followed by mandatory Mario Kart sessions. We take it very seriously.
- A fun and relaxing working atmosphere in a modern office situated in the middle of Amsterdam.
- Friday drinks, frequent international lunches and fantastic theme parties!
CustomConcepts is an e-commerce scale-up with innovative brands such as gocustomized.com and mypersonalisedcase.co.uk. From our offices and print production facility in central Amsterdam, The Netherlands, we have a strong focus on the personalized products market. We have built a winning business model and are currently serving 10 European countries amongst others France, United Kingdom, Germany and The Netherlands and since March 2017 we are experiencing explosive growth of our platform in the United States as well.
CustomConcepts is an e-commerce scale-up with innovative brands such as gocustomized.com and mypersonalisedcase.co.uk. From our offices and print production facility in central Amsterdam, The Netherlands, we have a strong focus on the personalized products market. We have built a winning business model and are currently serving 10 European countries amongst others France, United Kingdom, Germany and The Netherlands and since March 2017 we are experiencing explosive growth of our platform in the United States as well
Send your CV / Resumé and short motivation letter to Martijn Schartel, Head of Ecommerce, (email@example.com). If you have any questions, feel free to mail anytime.
Skills Required :